Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
You're at Risk of Losing Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Customers
Increasing local and global competition means greater pressure on businesses, and more incentive to streamline processes and sustain a positive reputation with clients and suppliers. Information lost due to inefficiencies means that your customer interactions could fall short, leaving them wondering if you truly value their patronage.
The truth is your customers are your most valuable asset; without them you would have no business. In order to maintain good customer relationships, you need to look after your clients. That means maintaining a comprehensive, up-to-date customer relationship management (CRM) software system.
Integrated Solutions for your CRM Needs
CIM Software knows that every organization is unique, and we strive to connect each business with the customer relationship management solution best suited to their needs. Providing a complete overview of customer interaction, from initial contact through to order and billing, CRM applications give businesses a holistic look at the entire relationship, be it with customers, suppliers, or partners. Essential in providing value and streamlining interaction, the right CRM software systems allow businesses to engage new customers while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
Discover the power of CRM software systems:
- Customer Service – Provide better service to your customers by giving your staff immediate access to all relevant client information at the push of a button
- Marketing Automation – Streamline your marketing activities and maintain a consistent brand message to track and measure campaign response
- Internal Efficiencies – Give management access to detailed marketing, sales, and customer analytics to increase visibility and facilitate decision making
- Sales Cycle Improvements – Automatically assign leads, track competition, and give your sales teams a complete picture of their potential clients to decrease redundancies in the traditional sales structure
- Reporting Functionality – detailed reporting allows for complete organizational transparency with advanced business intelligence.
Your network is your business lifeline. Your CRM efficiency is vital to your sales and marketing. CIM Software is ready to provide experience as well as certifified support for both your network and for your Contact management.